Age: 2 years
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Evident reduced size ipsilateral cerebral peduncle (left one).
The left cerebral hemisphere shows:
- Thinning of the grey matter cortex.
- Reduced volume of the underlying white matter, mainly affect the fronto-parietal region.
- Enlargement of the ipsi-lateral lateral ventricle as well as ipsi-lateral cisterns.
- Encephalomalacia involving the left high parietal region.
- Reduced size of the ipsi-lateral cerebral peduncle .
- As well as reduced size of the contra-lateral cerebellum.